North facing tri-level residence with 180 degree views
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing leafy city and distant Mount Coot-tha views, this immaculately presented terrace home is designed to embrace wonderful northerly sunshine. Positioned on an elevated street, only a short walk from Brisbane South State Secondary College, Fairfield Station, buses and local parks, while minutes from the University of Queensland, Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Private Hospitals.
Set across three spacious levels, this home has separate living and dining zones, a stone gas kitchen and three well scaled bedrooms. Outside await two sunny balconies and a covered entertaining patio.
– Bright living and separate dining zones flowing outdoors
– Two north facing balconies enjoy city and mountain views
– Bi-fold doors reveal rear covered patio for entertaining
– Stone gas kitchen with integrated microwave, dishwasher
– Three bedrooms offer built-ins, main suite has balcony
– Full main bathroom with dual vanity, tub, separate shower
– Study nook, additional w/c, ducted air conditioning, fans
– Understair storage, large single garage, gated entry
– Off street driveway parking, amazing street presence
– Stroll to eateries and Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a move-in ready terrace home with great views and nothing further to spend, just minutes from the CBD.