Boutique character apartment in 'Kulnura' Neutral Bay
Why you’ll love it:
A thoughtful combination of classic old world character and tasteful contemporary design underpin the quality renovations of this charming garden apartment. Brilliantly located, it is midway between Neutral Bay Village and beautiful waterfront parklands.
– Historic boutique building of eight character properties
– Ground floor apartment with terrace and garden on-title
– Quality renovation and low maintenance interiors
– Grand foyer, open plan living/dining, exclusive private entrance
– Integrated kitchen with Miele of appliances and caesarstone benchtop
– Superb master bedroom, with bay window and decorative ceilings
– Contemporary bathroom includes a rainfall shower
– High ceilings, plantation shutters and hardwood floors
– Level access from the residents’ parking, internal laundry
– Walk to Hayes Street wharf, city buses and Anderson Park
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a renovated character apartment that is close to everything there is to love about Neutral Bay and the Lower North Shore.