Why you’ll love it:
This spacious two-bedroom apartment provides an opportunity to live large on a small scale. Positioned on the top floor of a boutique complex of just five units, this bright and airy open-plan unit boasts spacious rooms, cool breezes, and swathes of natural light. Despite the close proximity to vibrant restaurants and shops, the apartment is surprisingly peaceful.
– Short stroll to Coorparoo Square, Dendy Cinema, local schools, parks, shopping centres, bars and restaurants
– The private balcony boasting a green, leafy outlook
– The generous size of both bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
– Secure 1 car lock up garage, plus plenty of storage
– Short drive away from Carindale Shopping Centre
– Walking distance to regular bus services with easy access to Brisbane CBD
– Walk to Stones Corner and enjoy a delicious brunch at Lady Marmalade Cafe
Best suited for:
Those seeking the perfect property to make start your home-ownership journey. It has plenty of renovation potential for those among us itching for a DIY project, but it’s also move-in ready if you’re looking to launch your investment portfolio.