Incomparable home with dazzling views across Mosman Bay.
Why you’ll love it:
Few other residences can summon such an immediate impression of unparalleled individuality complemented by flawless designer finishes triumphing in an exceptional design statement blended with an emphasis on unique natural and handmade materials creating a home of matchless sensibilities. ‘Mosman House’ is a triumph in quality and immaculate workmanship, a creditable five-year labour of love.
– Designed by Fox Johnston, Alwill and Dangar
– Schindler commercial-grade lift accesses all levels
– First use of handmade Petersen bricks in Mosman
– Multiple public and private indoor and outdoor spaces
– Gas/Neolith ‘Calacutta’ island bench and breakfast bar
– Caesarstone Butlers pantry, hidden larder, Miele oven
– Featuring an American oak 480 bottle wine cellar
– Separate accommodation for grandparents and guests
– High-end cinema with eight leather reclining seats
– Bisazza mosaic heated infinity pool with harbour views
Best suited for:
Professional and expatriate families seeking an incomparable property within easy reach of Sydney CBD and all that Sydney life has to offer.