Interested in bidding? Register to bid for the auction by copying the below link into your browser:
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a quiet tree-lined street opposite Moorbell Street Park, this low-set brick and tile home is a rare offering to Tarragindi. It promises a relaxed lifestyle, enhanced by flowing indoor/outdoor transitions to lush surrounds via glass and leadlight French doors.
– Single level floorplan spread across a 631sqm block
– Lovely interiors blend subtle charm with modern updates
– Choice of large separate living zones ensures flexibility
– Character filled lounge boasts pitched timber ceilings
– Large entertaining patio steps onto child-friendly lawns
– Sleek upgraded kitchen has gas cooking and breakfast bar
– Four good sized bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
– Second bedroom leads to ensuite, master with study nook
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, fireplace, double carport
– Near Toohey Forest, bus services and the M3 Motorway
– Within the Wellers Hill School Catchment
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers seeking a contemporary home that beautifully preserves classic features in a tranquil leafy setting.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.