Why you’ll love it:
Seldom do you find gently sloped land backing onto bushland that lends itself to a score of opportunities. For the savvy buyer, on offer is a post war home with two street frontages. Either knock down and re-build a luxury family home or renovate/extend the current floor plan to make it your own. Ideally positioned with Weller Road Park as your neighbour, a serene setting that will last a lifetime.
– Level 706sqm block with two street access points
– Ideal knock down re-build opportunity site
– Service road entry point offers a multitude of home designs
– Rare, inner-city bushland backdrop provides tranquillity
– Post war home with only one neighbour
– Close to veloway and multiple walking tracks
– Short walk to Wellers Hill State School and amenities
– Easy access to M3 freeway & Holland Park West busway
– Current home requires major renovation
– Building and pest report available upon request
Best suited for:
Builders and developers looking for affordable inner-city land for building new homes, or tradies who are eager for their next big renovation project in one of Brisbane’s most sought after inner-city suburbs with proven high end resale results.