Why you’ll love it:
Original period features blend effortlessly with beautiful modern finishes creating a quintessential family home that is as functional as it is charming. This double brick house-like semi is brilliantly positioned, close to schools, shops, cafes, and parks.
– Positioned in a tree-lined highly sought after street
– Picture perfect facade enveloped in landscaped gardens
– Set on 354sqm of land with a north to rear orientation
– Formal lounge room features an iron and tile fireplace
– Coloured leadlight windows, soaring ceilings, wide foyer
– Family living opens to an entertainment deck and gardens
– Well-equipped kitchen with Smeg suite of appliances
– Easy-care gardens with level lawns and established trees
– Hardwood floors, ducted air conditioning and security
– Attic storage, offers scope to add an upper level (STCA)
Best suited for:
Downsizers or those seeking a spacious and immaculate family home combined with easy access to the conveniences of a modern household.