Why you’ll love it:
Offered for the first time in 67 years, this tightly-held original double brick home provides a flexible opportunity to be renovated, extended, rebuilt or subdivided into a brand-new development (STCA). Spanning a 807sqm block close to cafes and buses, it’s handy to Greenslopes Private Hospital, Stones Corner Village as well as the M3 that leads to Westfield Mt Gravatt and the city.
Embracing leafy views from the high side of a peaceful and private cul-de-sac, this property features a large living zone, sunrooms and an entertainers’ deck with fresh easterly breezes.
– Generous backyard ideal for kids of growing families
– Established trees and gardens compliment the home
– Original kitchen equipped with stainless gas stove
– Three bedrooms include the master paired with sunroom
– Good sized bathroom plus study/sunroom at the front
– Home also has high ceilings, timber floorboards and split air conditioning
– Lower level workshop, two carports and lock up garage
– Two x 1000L water tanks keeping your lawns green all year round
– Opportunity to enhance with smart contemporary updates
– Create dream home or subdivide for new builds (STCA)
– Just moments away from Tarragindi Recreation Reserve
Best suited for:
Growing families, renovators or investors looking to capitalise on an enviably peaceful location.