Why you’ll love it:
Looked after immaculately by the original owners for 65 years, this post-war, all-on-one-level home boasts usable, family spaces for a modern family to move in and enjoy straight away.
An increasingly rare 700sqm+ block, as well as an elevated site with a 17m wide frontage allows a myriad of options for the owner/developer, and the best news is it’s perfectly liveable right now.
Up a few stairs from the carport then to the front landing. Inside you’re greeted by richly coloured timber floors and a clever U-shaped floor plan with a bedroom wing. You’ll love the gazebo that allows undercover entertaining in your expansive back yard. Brilliant for gatherings with friends and family. The living/dining/kitchen is flooded with natural light, and there’s a powder room for guests near the back door.
Simply put, this is a home for your imagination to run wild!
– Footsteps to Cannon Hill K-Mart Plaza and Shopping Centre, Bunnings and transport
– Short drive to premiere schools – Cannon Hill Anglican College, Cannon Hill SS and Balmoral SHS catchments
– Your sleek, functional kitchen with all the mod cons and room for the whole family
– Having bedrooms at one end of the home for privacy
– The massive block to build the home in your imagination
– Minutes from the Cannon Hill train station and the new Minnippi Golf Course,
– Green spaces around like Seven Hills Bushland Reserve walking tracks