Why you’ll love it:
Beautifully brick, a solidly built home, well positioned opposite Moorbell Street Park. Offering six bedrooms plus a study, this home is equipped for the larger families who need the additional spaces and break out rooms for all stages of life or extended family. Capturing a Northern aspect from the front, natural light is plentiful all year round. Finished off with an inground pool and an oversized double garage (big enough to build a small plane!).
– North facing, two-storey residence on 674sqm
– Modern kitchen has breakfast island plus gas cooking
– Formal living has bay windows plus fireplace
– Six bedrooms plus additional study, oversized laundry
– Lovely interiors blend subtle charm with modern updates
– Choice of large separate living zones ensures flexibility
– Polished timber flooring, multiple entertaining spaces
– Inground pool and mature gardens, pet friendly
– Massive double garage with room for a multitude of toys
– Near Toohey Forest, bus services and the M3 Motorway
– Within the Wellers Hill School Catchment
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers seeking a contemporary home that beautifully preserves classic features in a tranquil leafy setting.