Exquisite Federation home embraces iconic harbour views.
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding Opera House, Harbour Bridge and panoramic harbour views frame this grand c1920s residence. Extensively updated with stunning wrap around verandas, flowing entertainment areas and rear level access garage and spanning over 991 sqm, this home provides front row seats to harbourside living at its absolute best.
– Stunning example of architect B.J. Waterhouse design comprehensively updated
– Rear level access tandem lock-up garage with automatic door
– Four bedrooms set on upper level enjoy great separation
– Harbour view master bedroom has lavish ensuite and walk-in robe
– Superb entertainer’s wrap around veranda capturing 180 degree Opera House, Bridge and harbour views
– Living zones wrapped in glass to maximise natural light and the unparalleled views
– Island kitchen with stone benches and ceramic tile floor
– Expansive billiards room with sandstone wood fireplace
– Timber floors, high ornate ceilings and leadlight glass
– Heated saltwater swimming pool and landscaped gardens
– Air conditioning, gas heating, fireplace, alarm system
– Short stroll to Cremorne Point Ferry and Reserve
Best suited for:
Families looking to secure a premier lifestyle on the lower north shore, while enjoying easy access into the CBD.