Fantastic home for family living in prime Moorooka pocket
Why you’ll love it:
Offered to the market for the first time in 36 years, this impeccably maintained residence provides superb space, flexibility and smart updates. Set on an elevated 615sqm block on the border of Annerley, its highly sought-after address is steps to Billykart Kitchen and a walk to Toohey Forest Park, with city buses at the door.
Enjoying absolute peace and privacy, it has a flexible layout with multiple living areas, a renovated Caesarstone kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and updated bathrooms. Outside awaits a balcony, a large entertaining patio and a sunny, well manicured yard.
– Open plan lounge and dining zones feature timber floors
– Downstairs rumpus with own entry can also be a study
– Flow to north east facing balcony enjoying city glimpses
– Large covered entertaining patio and sunny lush yard
– Fully renovated Caesarstone kitchen, electric stove/oven
– Three sizeable bedrooms, main has walk-in and ensuite
– Two fully renovated bathrooms, main with tub and shower
– Well maintained interiors, air conditioning and fans
– Shed, generous storage, double garage and double carport
– Stroll to parks, near Beaudesert Road’s shops/eateries
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a private and immaculately presented property on a generous block within a sought-after Moorooka address.