Why you’ll love it:
With its elevated northeast aspect and serene treetop vistas, this generous family residence offers everything for a laid-back lifestyle, including ample space for outdoor enjoyment, family activities, and the added convenience of accommodating a caravan. It offers a choice of huge living zones, promising superb flexibility amid established gardens.
Architecturally designed with soaring 2.7m ceilings, this home ensures year-round breezes and abundant natural light thanks to its elevated position and numerous skylights throughout. Featuring bedrooms and bathrooms spread across two living levels, the functional floor plan is perfectly suited to accommodate a variety of growing families.
– Four Spacious bedrooms and Two study
– Luxurious Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 300 metres from Toohey Forest
– Two Car Garage with added Car Port for Caravan
– Elevated corner block with two street frontage
– Waterfall-edged, Granite kitchen bench-tops
– Three separate living spaces
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– 10,000 Litre water tank and security system
– Short walk to buses and zoned for Weller’s Hill State School
Best suited for:
Executive family buyers looking for a modern home offering an incomparable lifestyle in a quiet, blue-ribbon location.