Graceful character mansion embraces stunning water views.
Why you’ll love it:
One of Mosman’s most prestigious residences, this c1910 sandstone facade mansion inspires with impressive sculptured gardens and absolutely magical water views across Sirius Cove and Sydney Harbour. This non heritage-listed property is set on two titles across a rare 1,056sqm block of prime land.
– Sculptured garden descends to a sandstone courtyard
– Electric gated entry and four car lock-up garage
– Grand original leadlight window complements staircase
– Elegant formal lounge/dining zone with ornate fireplaces
– Family/sunroom extends to superb entertaining terrace
– Solid walnut kitchen, marble benches, Ilve & Miele appliances
– French doors to private breakfast terrace/barbecue area
– Master bedroom steps onto a huge sun soaked balcony
– Luxe dual vanity master ensuite has new freestanding tub
– Solid walnut joinery in home office
– Dressing room, guest w/c, versatile 5th bedroom/studio
– Ducted air conditioning, 14 foot ceilings, video intercom
Best suited for:
A family seeking a first class modern lifestyle from the comfort of a prestige home with gorgeous water vistas.