Private sanctuary bordering lush parkland on 607sqm block
Why you’ll love it:
Immaculately presented and exceptionally private, this idyllic home is one of Tarragindi’s rarest finds. Commanding a generous 607sqm parcel in a quiet cul-de-sac, it captures peaceful tree lined vistas across to the luscious parkland behind.
– Beautiful native green outlooks from almost every angle
– Modern design ensures space to live, relax and entertain
– Welcomes the natural light of a northerly facing facade
– Large deck overlooks landscaped garden sanctuary below
– Lounge, dining and family zones within open floorplan
– Kitchen has gas stove, dishwasher, ample pantry room
– Three comfortable bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
– Home office, quality bathroom, expansive storage area
– Side access, retained/fully fenced yard, double garage
– Walk to buses, Wellers Hill School and Sandy Creek Park
Best suited for:
A family seeking tranquility and lifestyle convenience, or those looking to rebuild their dream home on a substantial block.