Queenslander city view residence in highly desirable locale
Why you’ll love it:
Retaining all its period glamour and charm, this c1930s Queenslander with city views seamlessly blends vintage character with contemporary appointments. It occupies a corner block on a highly desirable tree-lined street with quick links to Camp Hill Marketplace and the CBD.
– Polished hardwood floors, high ornate ceilings with fans
– Choice of living zones with leadlight and bay windows
– Easy transition to covered verandah via bi-fold doors
– Caesarstone benches, Smeg gas cooktop, butlers’ pantry
– Four sizeable bedrooms, three lead out via French doors
– Master has ensuite with rain shower and freestanding tub
– Loft office/study with city views ideal as teen retreat
– Freshly painted, new carpets, ducted air conditioning
– Vacumaid, alarm plus internal entry to double garage
– Walk to local parks, caf&aecute;s, popular schools and buses
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an exceptional family lifestyle in a beautiful character-filled residence just minutes away from the city.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.