Why you’ll love it:
Modern, tastefully renovated post-war home on 658sqm that embraces natural light from every angle. Positioned on a quiet street, with mature and lush established gardens, you will benefit from being just moments from all of life’s important amenities.
Situated just a short drive to some of Brisbane’s finest schools, such as Brisbane Boys College, Science Maths Technology High School, UQ St. Lucia and St Ignatius.
– Recently renovated post war with contemporary interiors
– Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, high end appliances
– Covered alfresco to the rear, irrigated mature gardens
– Three spacious bedrooms with renovated bathrooms
– Air-conditioned master with picture windows
– Additional rumpus/bedroom downstairs with ensuite
– Front deck has leafy backdrop plus city glimpses
– Hardwood timber flooring, multiple entertaining spaces
– Double garage plus workshop space and storage
– Walking distance to city bus routes and multiple parks
– Short drive to Brisbane Boys College and St. Ignatius
– Indooroopilly State Primary & High School catchments
– Seasonal green tree frogs frequent the front pond
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a stylishly updated home that promises a readymade modern lifestyle of tranquillity in a family-friendly setting.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.