Newly renovated home promises serene contemporary living
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing a leafy backdrop with views of Toohey Forest, this recently renovated residence effortlessly delivers a tranquil modern lifestyle. It’s positioned on an elevated 607sqm block in a quiet street, just a walk to local shops, restaurants, schools, reserves and Holland Park West bus station, with easy access to the M3.
The updated interiors reveal pristine contemporary finishes, showcasing a generous living space that easily extends to stunning alfresco zones perfect for entertaining guests amid lush surrounds.
– Open living and dining area flows to large covered deck
– Fully fenced pet-friendly gardens and in-ground pool
– Modern stone kitchen offers gas cooking and dishwasher
– Three spacious bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two bathrooms, main has separate tub, shower plus w/c
– Hardwood floors, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
– Ducted air conditioning, lower level rumpus/utility room
– Solar panels, water tanks, security screens and doors
– Oversized garage with space for four cars, remote entry
– Situated within catchment of Wellers Hill State School
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an immaculately presented and recently renovated home that’s ready to be moved straight into and enjoyed.