Why you’ll love it:
In a tranquil cul-de-sac and set amongst stylish contemporary properties, this architect-designed home offers a family orientated lifestyle in a quiet village setting. It is well located only 8 kilometres to Brisbane CBD and close to excellent schools and transport.
– Enjoying an elevated position with lush green views
– Beautifully presented property only 7 years young
– On 450 sqm of land with a north to rear aspect
– Three living areas and all seasons’ entertainment deck
– Gas and Caesarstone kitchen has a walk-in pantry
– Kitchen also includes Fisher and Paykel appliances
– High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, solar panels
– Near Holland Park West Busway, southern bikeway
– Southeast Freeway, Clem 7 Tunnel, Griffith University
– Walking tracks, schools, cafes, shops, and parkland
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property with a family friendly layout in a parkland pocket close to the conveniences of a contemporary family life.