Elegant harbourfront sanctuary with sparkling views.
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing the entire first floor of the iconic ‘Edgewater’ building, this exquisite Art Deco residence showcases an expansive 251sqm layout elevated by stunning harbour views, all from an exclusive setting only steps to waterside parklands and city ferries.
– Wonderfully positioned in a charming block of four
– Immaculate interiors boasting soaring raked ceilings
– Dual aspects, harbour views, Opera House snapshot
– Sweeping open plan living and dining flowing outdoors
– Second informal living/dining soaked in afternoon sun
– Sunny entertaining terrace with epic harbour panorama
– Deluxe Caesarstone kitchen, premium Miele appliances
– Large bedrooms with built-ins including king master suite
– Three elegant bathrooms offering showers and bathtubs
– Home office graced by bespoke joinery, built-in desks
– Tandem lockup garage, 250m to Cremorne Point Wharf
Best suited for:
Downsizers and families seeking a spacious apartment brimming with classic charm in a cherished blue ribbon address close to transport, schools and shops.