Why you’ll love it:
This delightful character property is positioned in a highly valued location and includes beautiful period features combined with modern updates. Well presented, it is a home that will appeal to buyers that appreciate classic Queensland architecture.
– Set in one of Brisbane’s premier peninsular addresses
– Safe and small community just nine minutes to CBD
– Surrounded by delightful vintage and brand-new homes
– Typical characteristics and layout of a Queenslander
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living/dining, study
– Soaring ceilings, picture rails, cooling ceiling fans
– Oxford Street and Hawthorne Road nearby
– Restaurants, bars, cafes, and cinemas are a walk away
– Brisbane East’s most sought-after schools are nearby
– Bus and ferry transport options are easily accessible
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a blue-ribbon address conveniently located and delivering potential to add personal touches and creative flair.