Elevated north facing bungalow with untapped potential
Auction Location: Onsite
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in an exclusive cul-de-sac, on the high side of a highly sought-after street, enjoying tranquil privacy just a short walk from Mosman village, this inviting solid double brick and sandstone California bungalow combines bright and fresh interiors with level child friendly lawns and exciting opportunity to improve on an already brilliant home. A renovation or extension will catch stunning views over Quaker’s Hat Bay and Middle Harbour, making this property an ideal canvas for your dream home.
– Surrounded by open space with a due north aspect
– Immersed in greenery and cooled by off shore breezes
– Single level layout brimming with enduring character
– Bright living spaces imbued with coastal ambience
– Ornate ceilings, picture rails and plantation shutters
– Large open verandah, level front and rear gardens
– Stroll to Mosman village shops, cafes and restaurants
– Just 800m from popular Middle Harbour Public School
– Buses to local private schools and city on next corner
Best suited for:
A young family, downsizers or renovators keen to purchase a quality home with the option to enjoy as is or create the dream.