Why you’ll love it:
This classic 110-year-old Queenslander has been beautifully restored with modern features, including a new kitchen and bathroom. The home boasts stunning charm and character with pressed metal ceilings, stained glass casement windows, and VJ walls. The layout of the three-bedroom home is perfect for entertaining, with multiple living spaces and a large back deck. Plus, you’ll enjoy early morning walks by the river and watching your fur baby play in the nearby dog park.
– Restored with modern bathroom and kitchen
– Pressed metal ceilings, stained glass casement windows, VJ walls
– Multiple living spaces with a large back deck
– Native front garden with an automated watering system
– River and city glimpses from high on the hill
– Located in BSSSC catchment area
– Proximity to main hubs like West End, CBD, South Bank, and M1
– Original/restored door furniture and fan lights
– Timber/Bakelite light switches and picture rails
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a charming, restored Queenslander with river views and proximity to main hubs.