Why you’ll love it:
Sitting high up on the 26th floor of the prestigious Embassy Tower, this well-appointed modern residence is steeped in northerly sunlight with the pleasant backdrop of elevated district views. With generous proportions, designer finishes and a perfect position on the peaceful fringe of St Leonards’ cosmopolitan lifestyle, it combines top-tier elegance with unbeatable day-to-day convenience.
– Near-new apartment in the landmark ‘Embassy Tower’ building
– Built in 2019 by Loftex, designed by esteemed Nettletontribe architects
– Light & bright with floor-to-ceiling glass, sunny Northerly aspect
– Quality finishes throughout, LED downlights, reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Open plan living & dining, dual balconies soaking up the district vista
– Stylish designer kitchen with stone benchtops & Miele appliances
– Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins, additional handy study nook
– Modern elegant bathrooms with top-to-bottom tiles & frameless shower screens
– Security building with concierge, secure parking with separate storage cage
– Moments’ walk to station and lifestyle amenities of cosmopolitan St Leonards
Best suited for:
Lifestyle-driven couples, professionals and downsizers looking for a peaceful sanctuary without compromising on the conveniences of urban living.