Why you’ll love it:
Offering a rarely-found symbiosis of plentiful space, amazing natural light and panoramic views in all directions, this unique four-bedroom home is spread over two-thirds of the 9th floor in the immaculately maintained “Ridgemont” building. Boasting 218sqm on title with stunning harbour and City vistas this apartment is located in a ultra-handy spot on the fringe of North Sydney’s dynamic CBD, providing a unique opportunity to put your stamp and create a haven of convenient and comfortable urban living.
– Largest apartment in a tightly-held security building, lift access, swimming pool
– Flexible and functional floor plan open to interpretation with dual living spaces
– Spacious family room with entertainers’ terrace, views of Sydney’s landmarks
– Easy flow to generous rumpus or second living area, integrated family and dining
– Functional kitchen ready to be reimagined, generous storage space throughout
– Generous bedrooms, massive master suite opens to sunny north-east balcony
– Three well-maintained bathrooms, two with bathtubs, integrated laundry
– Two separate lock-up garages, freshly painted with slick modern fittings
– Moments’ walk to an array of restaurants, shops, parks and excellent schools
– Quick and easy car, train or bus access to the CBD and beyond
Best suited for:
Discerning professionals, downsizers and families looking for space to make their own in a central urban setting, with a breath-taking backdrop of unbeatable vistas.
Open Home Cancelled due to Covid Restrictions. Private inspections are still permissible, please call the agent to book your appointment time.