Why you’ll love it:
Capturing tranquil tree top views and glimpses of the city, this timeless semi-detached home delivers recently updated interiors while retaining its period charm. Set on a quiet street, the property is moments to buses, ferries, Avenue Road shops, Reid Park and vibrant Mosman village.
– Welcoming newly landscaped enclosed front courtyard
– Multiple entertain zones and wall-to-wall bi fold doors
– Charming balcony overlooking lovely mature garden below
– Child and pet friendly level lawn, potential for a pool (STCA)
– Stone island kitchen offers premium Smeg gas appliances
– Beautiful traditional gas fireplace to warm cool evenings
– Master bedroom has his/her walk-ins, ensuite and balcony
– Elegant main bathroom with shower and freestanding tub
– Timber floors, ample attic storage plus plantation shutters
– Near Taronga Zoo, Sirius Cove Reserve and Balmoral beach
Best suited for:
Families or downsizers who want to be a part of one of Sydney’s most desirable suburbs, enjoying all the beauty and lifestyle convenience that comes with it.