Why you’ll love it:
Boasting a prized north to rear aspect, this charming single-gable Queenslander is ready to be enjoyed while offering potential to add value if desired. Set on a 445sqm block in a quiet street, it’s a walk to parks and popular schools, while minutes to Coorparoo Square.
– Multiple bright living spaces plus a home office/study
– Upstairs lounge warmed by a slow combustion fireplace
– Flow to private entertaining patio and sunny rear yard
– Two gas kitchens, main equipped with island bench
– Three good sized bedrooms, master reveals built-in robe
– Three bathrooms, air conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Interiors with high ceilings, VJ walls and picture rails
– Polished timber floors, large storage area downstairs
– Driveway leads to carport, garden shed for storage
– Steps to buses, near Whites Hill Reserve, Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a charming property with scope to add value in a quiet yet convenient locale close to Brisbane CBD.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.