Welcoming oasis offers tranquillity in quiet cul-de-sac.
Why you’ll love it:
This recently renovated post-war residence has been beautifully updated for immediate enjoyment while presenting scope to enhance and add further value. Set against a lush Toohey Forest Park backdrop, it rests on a large 660sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac location.
– Freshly painted interiors with choice of living zones
– Easy flow to spacious covered alfresco entertaining area
– Glistening spa and barbecue area in established gardens
– Open kitchen has gas cooking and servery to outdoors
– Four sizeable bedrooms, one adjoins study/reading room
– Generous master retreat offers an ensuite and walk-in
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished hardwood floors
– 2.5kW solar panels, garage, studio plus double carport
– Close to local parks and Toohey Forest walking trails
– Moments from schools, eateries and buses to the city
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a relaxed lifestyle of tranquillity in a family-friendly environment just a few minutes away from the city.