Large post-war home with further scope in quiet location
Why you’ll love it:
In Moorooka’s sought-after Clifton Hill area, close to everything yet wonderfully peaceful, this beautifully kept home on 625 square metre offers an enticing opportunity to potentially add value or ultimately create the dream in a desirable lifestyle pocket.
– Short walk to shops, parks, bowling club and transport
– Generous parcel with a sunny north aspect to the rear
– Perfectly liveable now and ready to enjoy immediately
– Scope to renovate/extend or redevelop in the future
– Rich character includes high ceilings and wood floors
– Combined living/dining and functional separate kitchen
– Full bathroom, indoor laundry, additional powder room
– Level lawns and gardens with in ground swimming pool
– Large double lock-up garage with ample storage space
– Moments to the State School and St. Brendan’s Primary
Best suited for:
First homebuyers, renovators or investors looking for land banking in a peaceful pocket of Moorooka close to all essentials.