Architecturally reimagined character home on a level 715sqm corner block
Why you’ll love it:
A calming family sanctuary, this exquisite 1930s home showcases a seamless fusion of original grandeur and respectful modern renovation designed by multi award-winning designer LivingLot. Poised on a level 715sqm corner block, it’s a minute’s walk to city buses and meters to Beauty Point Public School.
– Newly renovated the rear half of the home and outdoor living area
– Prized northerly aspect and bathed in day-long sunshine
– Formal living room adjoins a gorgeous sunroom/study
– Expansive open plan living, sublime indoor/outdoor flow
– Renovated private freshwater pool with solar heating
– North east facing upper balcony with lovely harbour view
– Enclosed front yard, lush gardens, sandstone pathways
– Deluxe new kitchen with stone island and butlers’ pantry
– Oversized bedrooms, elegant ensuite off master bedroom
– High ornate ceilings, sandstone flagging and leadlights
– Feature gas fireplace, heated bathroom floor and central air conditioning
Best suited for:
Families seeking a graceful period home enhanced with all the modern comforts in an idyllically peaceful lifestyle address.