Why you’ll love it:
This classic 50’s designed home with polished floors, untouched kitchen, high ceilings, and ornate cornices has uncapped potential. With ample space to put in a lovely pool and a large, lush garden, the house sits on an elevated position with city glimpses. This beautiful home has two renovated bathrooms, freshly painted walls, heaps of living space, and is perfect for comfortable living now, with the possibility for more in the future.
– Classic 50’s design with polished floors and high ceilings
– Large, lush garden with ample space for a pool
– Elevated position with city glimpses
– Two renovated bathrooms
– Freshly painted walls, storage underneath,
– Heaps of living space, uncapped potential
– Catchment for Yeronga State High School, Yeronga State School, St Sebastian’s Primary School
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a classic, charming home with uncapped potential, ample space for a pool, and a large garden in the sought-after suburb of Fairfield.