Why you’ll love it:
Capturing a prized northeast-facing aspect, the home displays a streamlined layout and clever interior design illuminated with natural light. So peaceful yet incredibly convenient, it’s footsteps to express city buses, restaurants, cafés and shops.
Solid rental income with current tenants are locked in until October ’23 at $575 per week.
– Sleek, house-sized kitchen with plenty of space
– Both bedrooms are ensuited, increasing privacy for all residents
– Having two car spaces, a rarity in inner-city apartments
– Close to the PA Hospital and Greenslopes Private
– 10-minute walk to the new Crossriver Rail station (competition 2024) for a quick commute to work.
– In the Brisbane Olympic Games precinct – with the Gabba (major Olympic venue) a short stroll away
Best suited for:
A sophisticated retreat in the high calibre ‘Vicinity’ complex, savvy investors will love this stylish, broad apartment boasting sublime indoor/outdoor living zones and all so close to the city.