Federation home with exquisite architectural renovations
Why you’ll love it:
Beyond its glorious Federation façade and attractive landscaped gardens, this private family home showcases a unique fusion of period appeal with spectacular architect designed renovations. Its tranquil address is a walk to the ferry, Hayes Street Beach, Neutral Bay shops, Kirribilli village, and a short stroll to city buses.
– Graceful leadlight entrance reveals beautiful living room
– Showpiece open family/dining room with double height ceiling
– Heated polished concrete floors and creative use of glass
– Award winning renovations includes sustainable features by MCK Architecture and Interiors
– Seamless flow to level lawns, due north to rear aspect
– Fully landscaped gardens and dazzling solar heated pool
– Bold kitchen with butler’s pantry and induction cooktop
– Three full bathrooms and additional WC, main bedroom boasts a custom robe and marble ensuite
– Built-in robes, stunning bathrooms, guest/teen retreat or flexible third living area
– Jetmaster fireplace, original Kauri floors, sound system
Best suited for:
Families or downsizers seeking a unique and private character home, primarily a single level layout with striking renovations and idyllic entertaining spaces.