Why you’ll love it:
Highly desirable corner block offered to the market for the first time, this tightly held family residence is ready to be enjoyed, while also presenting ample scope for a tasteful renovation or modern rebuild (STCA). It’s on an elevated 597sqm block with two street frontages, a short walk from buses, Wellers Hill State School, and easy access to the M3.
The home has a traditional layout, with formal living and dining spaces, a modern electric kitchen and three sizeable bedrooms. There’s also a covered front patio which overlooks Mount Coot-tha, a four car under cover parking bay and a sunny North facing yard where kids and pets can play.
– Corner block on the top of a hill, bursting with potential
– Front porch with mountain views and beautiful breezes
– Covered alfresco area, lush gardens, pet-friendly yard
– Central kitchen has modern appliances and ample storage
– Three sizeable bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Neat bathroom, neutral decor, fans and timber floors
– Multi-purpose room on lower level, large under house storage
– Generous four car garage, additional toilet plus shower
– Wellers Hill State School catchment, close to nature reserves
– Stroll to local cafes, minutes to Westfield Mt Gravatt
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers looking for a move-in ready home with great potential to update, renovate or establish a modern oasis.