Why you’ll love it:
An architectural haven embraced by private leafy surrounds, this generous ground floor apartment offers an abundance of space, style and privacy of an exclusive boutique complex. It’s surrounded by luxury properties, steps to Hawthorne Road’s cafes and local cinema, while an easy walk to Oxford Street’s shops and restaurants, as well as public transport hubs.
Spread over a 203sqm layout, this modern home reveals an open living and dining zone complete with a stone gas kitchen that flows outside onto a large entertaining area and lush child friendly lawns.
– Spacious open living and dining zones with high ceilings
– Flow to covered entertaining patio via bi-fold doors
– Large yard with landscaped gardens and leafy outlooks
– Stone island/gas kitchen has stainless steel appliances
– Two generous bedrooms, main reveals walk-in and ensuite
– Second bedroom opens to own private courtyard
– Full bathroom, fans and fully ducted air conditioning
– Secure intercom entry plus a designated lock-up garage
– Provides a fantastic opportunity with low body corp fees
– Stroll to parks and playing fields, minutes to the CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a contemporary dwelling that offers a generously sized courtyard and is conveniently close to everything Hawthorne has to offer.