Why youll love it:
Capturing tranquil treetop vistas, this incredibly inviting home promises a relaxed lifestyle, with generous interiors and an enviable selection of outdoor retreats to unwind or entertain. Nestled at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac street, the property is set on 535sqm, moments walk to city buses and parks while near all the convenience of Glenrose Village and Forestway shops.
– Welcoming interiors with leafy outlook from nearly every room
– Sizeable integrated living zone opens to covered balcony
– Pull up a stool by the timber bar top and enjoy city views
– Perfect for a New Year’s party that takes in the fireworks
– Additional poolside sundeck amidst lovely garden surrounds
– Near new stone finished kitchen has Smeg gas appliances
– Light filled master bedroom has ensuite, private balcony
– New fully tiled main bathroom, premium Arcisan jet shower
– Versatile home office or fourth bedroom, air conditioning
– Timber floors, single lock-up garage, ready to move in now
Best suited for:
A growing family or a professional couple, in search of a tranquil hideaway home with personality, featuring great indoor/outdoor connection and within easy reach of the Northern Beaches and Sydney CBD.