North facing, rare double land holding with uninterrupted water views
Why you’ll love it:
Stepping over the threshold, it is evident this unique property of grand proportions, expansive terraces and panoramic water views is special. Offered to the market for the first time in more than three decades, it is a masterpiece of space, style and warmth with infinite potential.
– Two spacious and complete homes in one property
– Breathtaking views across Sugarloaf Bay and bushland
– Versatile floorplan ideal for multi-generational living
– Formal and casual skylit living areas with high ceilings
– Media room, two home offices, two kitchens, games room
– Rare double land holding, uninterrupted north facing views
– Conservatory leads to the garden, multiple decks
– Split system air conditioning, marble and timber floors
– Full-size tennis court, swimming pool, sauna and spa
Best suited for:
Those seeking an exceptional oversized family property with enchanting views offering future potential.