Exquisite impressively scaled property with water views
Why you’ll love it:
High above the street with dual access from Raymond Road in peaceful and fragrant gardens, this extraordinary circa 1905 home offers an idyllic family lifestyle on a grand scale. A thoughtful combination of classic old-world character and tasteful contemporary design underpin its timeless quality.
– Ideal north to rear orientation on 750sqm of land
– Renovations by award winning Albion Design and Construction
– Chefs kitchen has a black honed granite island bench
– Miele suite of appliances, Vintec wine refrigerator
– Superb master with views across to Main Harbour
– Bespoke walk-in robe, luxe ensuite with heated floors
– Abundance of storage in the attic and above garage
– Four ornamental and one gas Jetmaster fireplace
– Ducted and r/c air conditioning and gas heating
– Walk to Neutral Bay, ferry, buses, 2 traffic lights to CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family proportioned property perfect for entertaining and close to everything there is to love about Neutral Bay and the lower north shore.