Move-in ready character home in 'Clifton Hill' for relaxed living
Why you’ll love it:
Set in the desirable ‘Clifton Hill’ precinct, this beautifully presented family home not only invites you to move in and enjoy now but also offers an opportunity for further value to be added. Situated on a generous 541m2 block in a quiet tree-lined street, it boasts proximity to the Moorooka shopping precinct featuring Woolworths and Australia Post, as well as convenient access to recreational facilities, public transport and quality schools.
This modernised home is light and breezy, offers multiple living spaces, a near-new kitchen and three spacious bedrooms. Outside there’s a large covered entertaining deck and a lush fully fenced pet friendly back yard.
– Timeless character home enhanced by recent modern updates, showcasing polished timber floors and ornate cornices.
– The house is filled with natural light and boasts cross ventilation from its updated open plan design.
– Modern kitchen with bespoke cabinetry, 5 burner gas cooktop and stone benchtop.
– Entertain with ease from the servery window and timber trifold doors, seamlessly connecting the indoors to the large entertaining deck.
– Paved patio area under the deck, perfect for morning workouts or relaxing with a book surrounded by lush gardens.
– Child friendly home that’s fully fenced with an established yard that’s green and leafy.
– Multiple under home storage options to suit a work from home tradie or for DIY.
Best suited for:
Young professional couples or growing families seeking a tranquil place to call home that’s only a short commute to the Brisbane CBD.