Why you’ll love it:
Original post war charm has been cleverly combined with modern architecture, set on an oversized 989sqm block in the heart of the ever-popular suburb of Tarragindi. Immaculately extended and renovated with a fresh modern twist, with only the finest fixtures and finishes, this beautiful home will provide an open plan living environment with further room to enhance or build new on the large fully fenced backyard.
Gourmet kitchen features a full range of appliances, sleek benchtops and a large breakfast bar, ideal for busy mornings or sure to be the hub of the home for those who love to entertain.
– Immaculately maintained post war on 989sqm
– Modern kitchen with breakfast island, open plan living
– Three bedrooms, two are ensuited, all with built in robes
– Covered entertainers deck overlooks private gardens
– Additional study downstairs with fourth toilet
– Ample parking with a triple carport, gated side access
– Short walk to Shaftesbury Street Park and cafe
– Easy access to M3 freeway, PA Hospital and CBD
– Minutes to local bus routes and bikeway
– Wellers Hill State School catchment
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family sized property offering scope to expand as their family grows, along with a desirable and ultra-convenient family friendly location.