A harbourside resort-style sanctuary of pure indulgence
Why you’ll love it:
Truly in a class of its own, this heavenly waterfront-reserve masterpiece offers next-level living as it claims Taylors Bay and Sydney Harbour as its backdrop. Exuding the feel of a six-star resort, it has been designed for maximum privacy and enjoyment of its lush natural surrounds.
– Intimate and ever-changing glistening harbour views
– Shaun Lockyer architect, Justine Hugh-Jones interiors
– Artfully conceived layout with not a space wasted
– Textured, robust materials of concrete, stone, timber
– Exquisite indoor/outdoor design can’t be overstated
– Four completely separate expansive living spaces
– Outdoor areas for all-weather, year-round enjoyment
– Sumptuous kitchen for entertaining on a grand scale
– Lifestyle living with a pool, spa, gym, grand wine cellar
– Every bedroom suite is pure luxury, especially the main
– Exclusive Clifton Gardens cul-de-sac with secret beach
Best suited for:
Families who value uninterrupted harbour views, supreme privacy, spectacular entertaining and an active lifestyle with an appreciation for the outdoors.