Charming Queenslander infused with modern luxuries
Why you’ll love it:
In a quiet leafy street, this charming Queenslander fuses traditional craftsmanship with contemporary appointments to create a haven of timeless luxury. The home features flowing living and dining zones, a renovated country-feel kitchen and two spacious airy bedrooms, both with built-plus wardrobes. The versatile lower level has scope to expand the existing floor plan (STCA). Outside, there’s a covered entertaining deck with steps to a lush back yard where kids and pets can play.
Nestled in Annerley, you’ll experience the perfect blend of tranquility in a suburban environment while having convenient access to amenities, schools (Junction Park & Yeronga State High School catchments), and public transport within walking distance. It’s a lively community that caters to families, working individuals, and all those in search of an exceptional lifestyle.
– Flowing lounge and dining area, dedicated study/sunroom
– Elevated alfresco deck, private yard amid lush surrounds
– Renovated kitchen has Smeg gas cooktop/oven, dishwasher
– Accommodation includes two airy bedrooms with built-ins
– Contemporary rain shower bathroom with black tapware
– 3.2m high ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls, casement windows
– Ducted air conditioning ceiling fans & plantation shutters
– Freshly painted internally, 6.24kw solar system
– Electric gate & single carport for secure off street parking
– Downstairs workshop, powder room & ample storage
– Provides scope to redesign lower level and capitalise
– Zoned for Junction Park State and Yeronga State High
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers looking for a charming home with modern luxuries, privacy and scope to capitalise in a lifestyle pocket of exciting growth.