Colonial style residence on one of Coorparoo's premier streets
Auction Location: On – Site
Why you’ll love it:
Set to capture elevated leafy outlooks and cool breezes, this classic colonial style residence built in 2004 embraces a superb sense of space, light and privacy. Sitting on a substantial 916sqm block surrounded by multi-million dollar homes on one of Coorparoo’s premier streets, only minutes to schools, shops and dining choices, with Brisbane CBD only six kilometres away.
Ready to be enjoyed with options to personalise, the home features flowing lounge and dining zones, a modern gas kitchen and four bedrooms. Outside there’s a wraparound front verandah, a rear entertaining deck and an expansive yard.
– 916sqm of blue chip land, current house able to be removed if desired
– Spacious layout reveals flowing lounge and dining zones
– Wraparound front verandah enjoys elevated leafy outlooks
– Rear entertaining deck and huge yard with cubby house
– 900mm gas kitchen, stainless appliances, ample bench space
– Four bedrooms, one ideal as office, main suite has walk-in
– Neat full bathroom fitted with separate tub and shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, French doors
– Nine foot high ceilings, polished timber floors, fans
– Dado rails, timber panelling, fretwork, breezeway windows
– Double garage, gated driveway and dual side access
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers looking for a move-in ready home with chance to update in a sought-after Coorparoo address.