A fusion of character charm and contemporary style
Why you”ll love it:
Enviably located in the popular inner-city suburb of Tarragindi, surrounded by lush bushland,
this magnificent Queenslander pays tribute to its origins and charming characteristics of yesteryear complemented by contemporary comforts and on trend design.
– Expansive open plan living and dining transition to outdoors
– Effortlessly combines period charm with fresh modern updates
– Host friends or simply relax to a serene tree-lined backdrop
– Four generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in
– All new Induction cooktop, breakfast island plus dishwasher
– Tall ceilings, air conditioning, timber flooring
– 405m2 of fully landscaped gardens, fenced and private
– Lots of storage, remote tandem parking plus alfresco
– Gorgeous parkland and award-winning cafes close by
– Walk to buses and amenities, Wellers Hill School Catchment
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a home with scope to expand as the family grows, located in a family-friendly neighbourhood close to the conveniences of life and within easy reach of Brisbane CBD.