Newly Renovated North Facing Gem in a Serene Locale
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled within a meticulously maintained boutique block, this first-floor apartment offers a haven of tranquil living, embraced by an airy and light-filled ambience. Positioned at the rear of the building upon a leafy backdrop, this apartment exudes both privacy and convenience. Bathed in abundant sunlight, the north-facing balcony becomes your private sun-soaked oasis.
– Located at the quiet rear of the building, providing a peaceful leafy outlook
– The spacious design thoughtfully delineates lounge and dining areas
– An expansive undercover terrace, unwind and immerse yourself in peaceful surrounds
– The brand-new kitchen is well-appointed with gas appliances and stone benchtops
– Renovated bathroom, internal laundry, plus new floorboards throughout
– Both double bedrooms offer size and comfort, complete with built-in robes and plantation shutters
– Undercover internal access from the lock-up garage adds a layer of convenience and security
– Exclusive entrance, shared with only two other apartments in the block
– Walk to buses and rail, harbour parklands and just minutes to RNS Hospital
– Local shops, cafes and Crows Nest Village are all reachable within minutes
Best suited for:
Young professionals, young families, downsizers, and savvy investors seeking an exceptionally finished apartment in an unbeatable locale.