Finest modern architectural tennis court estate in Mosman
Why you’ll love it:
‘Land House’ sets a fresh benchmark in architectural excellence, this breathtaking retreat, complete with a tennis court and swimming pool is hidden from sight, surrounded by idyllic native gardens and spectacular vistas to Sydney Harbour Bridge, city skyline and Barangaroo.
– Sited on 1,863sqm of land which is unique in the area
– Multiple public and private indoor and outdoor spaces
– Induction stove, stainless steel bench, bespoke cabinetry
– Master suite, with a stand-alone bath and steam shower
– Double sided family bathroom with masses of storage
– Cooling ceiling fans and nuanced lighting throughout
– Polished concrete floors with underfloor heating
– Exquisite Cedar, Birch, Turpentine timber throughout
– Floating timber staircases, adjustable Cedar shutters
– Self-cleaning magnesium heated pool with a cover
Best suited for:
Professional and expatriate families seeking a matchless property within easy reach of Sydney CBD and the necessities of life.