Well maintained home in a quiet, convenient location
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of Tarragindi with little through traffic, this peaceful suburban retreat offers light-filled living areas and an abundance of leafy gardens and trees. It provides a well-proportioned floorplan and spacious accommodation, plus immense potential to further renovate or enhance. Positioned on a low maintenance 407sqm block, only footsteps from bushland walks, Shaftesbury Street Parkland and a selection of cafes and amenities, you will love living here.
– Open plan living/dining zone flooded in natural light
– Spacious grassed backyard presents established gardens
– Four large bedrooms with an additional home office or fifth bedroom
– Air-conditioned master and bedroom downstairs with ceiling fans upstairs
– Dining room has louvres offering exceptional breezes
– Secure triple car accommodation with additional storage
– Tarragindi Recreation Reserve trails plus multiple cafes close by
– Solar power, enclosed laundry plus covered alfresco
– Additional attic storage space accessed through a hidden ladder
– Easy access to the M3 freeway, Veloway plus buses
– Wellers Hill State School and St Elizabeth Primary catchments
Best suited for:
The location of this property is second to none. Tarragindi is popular for all the right reasons. Excellent public transport options put you in the CBD in just minutes, whilst being surrounded by multiple parklands and some of Brisbane’s best public and private schools such as Wellers Hill State School & St Elizabeth Primary, all within walking distance.