Renovated haven pairs modern comfort and leafy views
Auction Location: On-site
Please copy and paste the below URL into a web browser to register to bid at the Auction, which takes place on Saturday 12th August at 9.45am:
Why you’ll love it:
Set to capture relaxing views to Mount Coot-tha and beyond, this fully renovated family home caters to an idyllic modern lifestyle. It’s on a substantial 610sqm corner block on one of Tarragindi’s most sought-after streets, a walk from shops, parks, St Elizabeth’s Primary School and Wellers Hill State School, with easy access to the M3.
Impeccably presented, this welcoming home has a desirable open plan layout, sleek gas kitchen and four bedrooms. Outside, there’s a huge entertaining deck, pergola area and fully landscaped yard where kids and pets can play.
– Immaculate interiors showcase polished timber floors
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen zones flow outdoors
– French doors reveal covered entertaining deck with views
– Fully fenced landscaped yard with pergola, lush gardens
– Sleek gas kitchen offers island bar and ample cabinetry
– Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, fourth opens outside
– Features include chic rain shower bathroom, powder room
– Fans, air conditioning and generous under house storage
– Convenient double carport, remote controlled gated entry
– Desirable as is, with options to add personal touches
– Fire pit area surrounded by beautiful stonework and cacti
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a fully renovated home with relaxing outdoor areas situated within a family-friendly Tarragindi pocket.