‘Jacaranda House’ a brand-new and idyllic family home.
Why you’ll love it:
Promising uncompromising contemporary styling and family luxury combined with a resort-like standard of in/outdoor entertaining enriched by the light filled layout transitioning to a sunny alfresco, sweeping gardens and a swimming pool.
– Situated in a prestigious and sought after street
– Sunny alfresco, large gardens and a swimming pool
– Kitchen, living and dining transition to the outdoors
– Gas cooktop, Quantum Quartz Calacutta benchtops
– Butler’s pantry, plus Bosch stainless steel appliances
– Master with walk-in robes, ensuite, private balcony
– Walk-in robe offering 22 metres of shoe storage
– Self-contained inter-generational space, study
– Soaring 2.7m ceilings, cooling ceiling fans, storage
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system
– Close to village shops, schools and transport options
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family-oriented neighbourhood with a highly desirable address, combined with the convenience of a contemporary lifestyle in an inner-city Brisbane address.