Why you’ll love it:
Commanding monumental street presence on a 597sqm corner block, this awe-inspiring brand-new home is architecturally crafted for modern indoor/outdoor living. It’s in a quiet street with leafy outlooks, a walk to parks, buses, eateries, kindergartens, St Elizabeth’s Primary and Wellers Hill State schools plus near the M3.
The barn-style build reveals a dark colour palette, timber finishes and a seamless integration of exterior walls to the roofline, while the feature void and high outdoor ceilings allow for expansive windows and abundant natural light.
– Open family and dining space plus upstairs media lounge
– Spectacular alfresco entertaining with barbecue, bar fridge
– Sunlit easy-care courtyard, gardens, and swimming pool
– Sleek stone kitchen has Bosch appliances, butler’s pantry
– Five generous bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Master and guest retreat includes walk-ins and ensuites
– Main family bathroom provides separate tub, shower, w/c
– High ceilings, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning
– Powder room/mud room, study nook, security cameras
– Oversized double garage, side gate access for caravan
– Corner block with lush, irrigated gardens, barn style fencing
– Provisions for solar, three-phase power, alarm system
– 6 star energy efficiency rating, outdoor pool shower
Best suited for:
Growing families looking for a stylishly contemporary oasis that presents a highly functional and free flowing floorplan.